Monday, February 8, 2010

I Almost Can't Believe It

Who am I, and what have I done with myself?

I am only asking, because two nights ago I set my alarm for 11:45PM, woke up and registered myself for a triathalon in August. I was dreaming I was in a wheelbarrow race when the alarm went off. I kind of wish that's what it was. At least then I would know what I was doing.

Exercising, running, swimming, ellipticalling, spinning.....all that stuff is great. It's been good losing some weight, getting back in shape, finding some semblance of a waistline.

But the closer we get to May, the more freaked out I am getting. What the heck am I doing?

After I registered for the Tri For A Cure in August, I could barely sleep. I started getting butterflies.

Again, what the heck am I doing?

I had a dream last night that I drove hours and hours from home to go to some 2-day athletic event. Then realized upon unloading the car that I had forgotten to bring my bike. I woke up in a cold sweat with my heart racing.

Oy veh. Subliminal?

Perhaps. I hope it subsides :)

No comments:

Post a Comment